Eye Care Community
Cataract

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Cataract

Is there any side-effect for using (Adenosine, Nicotinamide, Cytochrome C & Sodium Succinate) combination? Wish to use for slowing the growth of cataract?
Tags: cataract
Since physicians do not use that combination, nor is it commercially available I do not know.

Any commericial medication is suppose to be dispensed with a list of possible complications and precautions.

JCH MD
You asked this question yesterday and Dr. O answered it. Not proven, certainly are side effects.

JCH MD
sorry for re-asking. what could be the common side effect sir?

JCH MD
Thanks for your reply.  My doctor told that my cataract is so small that it has no impact on my vision. My people are enjoying their life with this level of cataract. But still my vision is low on my left eye. Don't know why. It could be for allergic problem and will it take time to recover?