Central Vision loss after kick in my head
I was kicked in the head and immediately afterwards, my left eye vision is blurred (central vision). I went to the ophthalmologist did a fundus scan, ultrasonograph scan, and OCT scan. The doctor said the retina of my left eye is damaged and no surgery is required. I do have test reports that I would like to upload for the doctors here to see and analyze. I would simply like to know whether my left eye will heal over time or not.
I would be happy to review the test results.  I would also recommend a consultation with a retina specialist as a second opinion.
How do I send the test results here?
Is there anyway I can send a PDF file of my eye exam results?
Hello, anyone home?
You can't post other files to this website.  You can try and place a link on a different website and give us the link to review.  I agree with Dr. Fazio that you should see a retina specialist for a second opinion.  Any form of traumatic retina damage needs to be monitored.

HV
I have been to a ophthalmologist, he says no surgery required. This was on May 7. I am still having central vision blurry issue after 2 months since the trauma.

I do have a link to my eye exam report:
http://www.brushcollage.com/pdf/eye_exam.pdf

I hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you.