Eye Care Community
Chronic Sinusitis and Eye Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic Sinusitis and Eye Pain

Hello
I have a sinus cyst, which I found is most likely caused from chronic inflammation. I have had constant sinus pressure and pain in my face and eyes(pain with eye movement) for about 8 to 9 months now. My eyes feel like they constantly have a headache. They constantly feel strained and it is worse when I wake up. It feels as if I have a sinus infection since I have pain when I tap above my eyes and below my eyes. However there is no green mucous or any other signs of infection. My ENT gave me 3 rounds of antibiotics which did nothing, and not even sure why he prescribed the last one since my CT scan showed no sign of infection. I am really worried that something bad maybe going on.I am currently on generic allegra since he thought it might be allergies, but no relief.
Any help at all that you can give me would be amazing.
Thank you so much