Clear bubble on my eye
a few weeks ago a cousin of mine noticed there was a tiny translucent oval bubble on my eye.  It's on the white part on the inside of my right eye, it hasn't affected my vision that I can tell but it's got me worried. I though I'd wait it out and maybe it would go away but this morning I woke up and there was something that look almost like a zit on the lash line toward the inside edged. What could this be? What can I do about it?
Generally its a small conjunctival inclusion cyst. If it stays small they don't need treatment. If it gets bigger see an ophthalmologist to see if it needs drained.

JCH MD
Thank you for your reply, the bubble hasn't gotten any bigger but there is a zit like bump on the lash line of my lower eye lid and the entire lower lid has gotten swollen and red.
If its on the lid you can try warm compresses and clean the lids with Occusoft Foam Eyelid cleaner or TheraTears SteriLId  eyelid cleaner.

JCH MD