Eye Care Community
Clear eyes. Rebound Hyperemia help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Clear eyes. Rebound Hyperemia help!

I was using clear eyes everyday for 2 months until i was seeing an eyedoctor that told me to stop using the product. I live in a country where Naphazoline is forbidden (but i did not know that).. My doctor was quite upset and told me that i had destroyed my eyes for the rest of my life... he gave me drops for dry eyes instead that i am using.

I have not use clear eyes for 1 month know and NOW my eyes are getting bloodshot and i have a lot of large vains in the corners of my eyes... i din't have them before

Will them get better in time? Or is it gonna be worse and worse until my whole eyes are red? For ever?

The doctor could not help me with my questions about rebound hyperemia because we don't have red-eyes-products here in my country...

I don't have any allergies. I am only 25
You have to determine the cause of the redness and have it treated.  Please see your ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.
i was using the clear eyes because i had itchy eyes caused by dryness...

but i have been using the dryness-eyedrops a whole month now with no result.. so my doctor guessing it is because of Naphazoline..

There is nothing they can do for me he says..

Dr. O.
i have done that. They say is nothing more they can do for me .. there is nothing wrong with my eyes except for the redness and the veins..

If it's caused by the clear eyes, will it go away?
I had the same issue. Use Refresh Celluvisc or Theratears Liquigel, which are liquid gel artificial tears.
Will the redness go away?
My eyes are getting redder and redder.. there is large veins in the eyes..

i cant ask my doctor or my ophthalmologist because they dont know anything about Naphazoline... we don't have products with Naphazoline in my country because it is fobidden...

Can someone help me?

I have spoked to another eyedoctor and he said that it will go away! :)
But it might take up to a year
But i have Big veins now.. i get new big vains everyday.. is it normal? The eyes are not red anymore but i get big veins instead