Eye Care Expert Forum
Cloudy eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Cloudy eye
I have crvo in r/eye with about 10% blockage.  Recently I m having cloudy left eye on waking up in morning which returns to normal in 20 mIns.  Could this b due to using I phone in bed In a dark room just b4 sleep?
It could be related to the phone usage, but this would only represent dryness which persisted throughout the nt. If it's dryness, then place a nt time gel. It could also be related to cornea swelling. Any history of Fuch's cornea? Could be related to CRVO in lf eye, too. You need to have this evaluated.
Good luck.