Conjunctiva Lesion
My teenager daugther just had surgery in the conjunctiva because she had a light red spot.  The surgeon put stitches and I would like to know if there will be a scar on her eye.  Thanks.
Yes it heals like all wounds with scar formation HOWEVER the scars are rarely noticeable.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon

JCHMD
Thank you for the response. Doctor said that she will recover in about two weeks  because she is young and healthy but she is worried about going to school with a red eye.  I am not sure what type of glasses she should wear.
It does usually take some time to "white" up the eye. Again ask your surgeon
JCH MD
May I know how long should I wait for her eye heals completely after a conjuntiva lesion surgery.  It has been two months now and her eye still has red blood vessels on her eye showing and looking her eye red.
The surgeon told me first about one month but after the first month I took her back and the surgeon told me about 3 months to heal.
I know the surgeon told me that it may depend on my child's own body recovery process but I would like to know the limit time I should wait to take my child back to see the surgeon.
I was planning to go see the surgeon after 3 months or her surgery; but I would like to find out if I may have to wait for more time.
Thank you.
Most likely all you can do is wait. I would say 6 months.  Another reason why surgeons aren't keen about taking lesions off conjunctiva for cosmetic reasons

JCHMD
This conjunctiva lesion was removed also because her surgeon suggested a biopsy to find out if there is something else there.

I am thankful that the results were favorable but I am just now worried about those vessels in her eye..

I don't think I would do it only for cosmetic reasons; her insurance wouldn't pay for it but they did pay for the procedure.  

Thank you for your advice; I am sure her surgeon would like to see her in January.