Conjunctivitis and headaches
About two weeks ago, my daughter had a pink eye.  Her pediatrician gave her eye drops but they didn't help.  She ended up getting headaches and fevers.  We took her to a pediatric opthalmologist and was diagnosed with eye herpes.  About one week ago I saw what I thought was an internal stye in my right eye.  Over the weekend my eye got red.  This last Monday I saw an opthalmologist.  She said it was conjunctivitis and gave me an eye drop for the itching and a lubricant.  By yesterday both eyes were infected.  I saw her once again.  She still believes it's conjunctivitis.  She ran bloodwork and an eye culture, results should be in tomorrow.  But for the meantime she prescribed zirgan just in case I did get the eye herpes from my daughter.  Yesterday I woke up with a very bad headache on the right side of my head.  Going up the stairs made it worse.  This morning I woke up in the middle of the night with a very bad headache, this time on both sides of the head.  I took a tylenol and went to sleep but when I woke up this morning I had the same headache, walking and any movement made it worse.  It went away on it's own.  My quetion is if conjunctivitis causes these headache.
No likely.  However,  it might be something else than conjunctivitis.

Dr. O.