Eye Care Community
Constant bloodshot eyes?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Constant bloodshot eyes?

For the past couple of weeks my eyes have been really bloodshot. first it started with my left and now its starting in my right. at first it was like minor but now it seems to be getting serious. SOmetimes it gets really bad and it feels like something in my eye and it will hurt alot and i will get alot of eye burgers or something constantly thtoughout the day. It never goes away. Its bothering me a lot and things will get blurry in my eyes. i just wana kno if its something serious or not. People say its allergies but i dnt think allergies are 24/7 for weeks.
Please help me, im 14 years old and a female.
You need to see an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.