Could eye pain be related to a sinus infection?
for the last month I have had a sinus infection that I'm finally taking medicine for. For the last three days I been having this weird pain when I look to the sides. For example, if I look right I get a mild pain under the left eye, and if I look to the left I get a mild pain in the right eye. I also get a mild pain in both eyes when I look up or down.

The whole eye doesn't hurt, is more like the part of it that's right next to the nose. Kinda hard to explain.

But my question was if this could be due to the sinus infection or if it's totally unrelated? I been to the doctors 3 times this month but this symptom just came up.
As much as I can say based on your description is that it might be your sinus infection. If you should have extremely swollen eyes, pain with eye movement, fever and red warm skin around the eye you should be seen immediately by your physician or in the ER as it's possible for a sinus infection to spread to the eye socket (orbital cellulitis).

If your problem persists as the sinus infection is getting better, see an ophthalmologist (Eye MD) for a comprhensive medical eye examination.

JCH MD Ophthalmologist