Eye Care Community
Cut In The Inside Of Eyelid!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Cut In The Inside Of Eyelid!

I had accidently grazed the inside of my eyelid and seem to have cut myself. It feels as if my eye is being poked and that something is there but in reality nothing is there. It really hurts what can i do to make it better?
You can send someone to the drug store and get some artificial tears and a lubricating ointment like duolube, lacrilube, Refresh PM and use either or both as of ten as needed. You can also try warm or cold compresses whichever feels better.  Plus an over the counter such as asprin or tylenol

JCH MD