Cut on Inner Eyelid
I have this cut on the inner corner of my eyelid (as shown below). It's only on my right eye though and not my left. My left eye (without the cut) is also noticably fatter. And I was just wondering whether the very small cut on my right eyelid has released something to make it less fatty.

I would also like to point out that whilst these things aren't troublesome in any shape or form, I'm just intrigued as to what the cut is there for and whether it's normal to have one eye lid fattier than the other eye's.

Here's the pictures:

Right eye - http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4176/dsc00242m.jpg

Left eye - http://img199.imageshack.us/i/dsc00244gyy.jpg/
I looked at the pictures and given this 2-D view I don't see any major differences but yes people do differ in the amount of fat (and therefore thickness) as we grow older. No a minor cut could not cause that to be permanent. with any trauma any were in the body there can be a temporary swelling

JC MD
As for the actual cut which I've had for ages and I've noticed it for well over a decade, I think I did have my eye operated on when I was really young, but I've never been told about it really. Was that cut placed there to help with my tear drainage or something?
Sorry I can't tell that from your pricture.

JCH MD