DR. O. My astigmatism is -1.75
I did find out how munch astigmatism in my left eye it's -1.75. I didn't tell you that they did make me a lens for my glasses to take out the astigmatism and wow it really help I can see real clear out of that eye now is that the same as a contact would do? I will wate 3 months for yag. My right eye they said I have no astigmatism dose this mean that I should have a good outcome with that eye?  This new surgen that im seeing has done a little over 200 Crystalens implants do you think he would be experienced enough to do my right eye? Thank you DR. O.
Are you considering the new Crystalens AO?
I ask about it and my Doctor said he could implant it but he said the hd 500 would be better because I have one in my left eye.
Ask a question of Dr. O on even days
JCH MD
Thank you DR. Hagan. What do you think about a eye doctor who has implanted about 200 Crystalens do you think he would be ok.