DR. O. RE light flight flicker and shadow?
DR. O. I had the crystalens HD 500 implanted on the 2nd of FEB. and I have the same thing lights and flickering and glare at night and the shadow in the side. When im driving at night when I pass street light this glare passes across my eye. I went to a new eye Doctor who is experienced in the crystalens IoL and he said I have some frost on the bick side of the eye that needed to be lasered. He also said I have some astigmatism that could be the reson he is going to do lasik first to fix the astigmatism and see if that dose the job. In allso have blurry vison far and near.  What are your thoughts on this. Thanks.  
I would recommend getting a toric contact lens to see if it fixes some of the problem before the LASIK.   Also, most experienced Crystalens doctors do a yag before LASIK or PRK.  A yag can make you less myopic by about 0.5 diopters.  Also, most doctors are doing PRK rather than LASIK since the correction is usually small.

How much astigmatism do you have?  It usually can be fixed with a LRI in the office.

Dr. O.
Thank you for you fast reply. He did say he wanted to do a yag first im going back in two weeks he wants to see how my eye is doing. I told him that I was hesitant about the yag I heard once you have it done it's harder to remove the lens after that. He did say that he can try the LRI to. My concern about the yag also was it's only been a month after surgery and I heard you have to wate 3 months. As for how munch astigmatism I have I don't know. Thank you again DR. O.
I would wait three months for the yag.

Dr. O.
Thank you DR. O.
I did find out how munch astigmatism in my left eye it's -1.75. I didn't tell you that they did make me a lens for my glasses to take out the astigmatism and wow it really help I can see real clear out of that eye now is that the same as a contact would do? I will wate 3 months for yag. My right eye they said I have no astigmatism dose this mean that I should have a good outcome with that eye?