Eye Care Community
Dark Circles on Eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Dark Circles on Eyes

Dear Doc,

Good Day!

I was searching on google the common sources why we encounter dark circles under our eyes. I am following some of the medication to avoid and remove it. But I have tried so much of it, like the cucumber, cold spoons to put on the eye, eye gel and lot more.

But still it doesn't work for me. I hate it, because I look always tired and any make-up I put it doesn't fit my face.

I am working in an office and most of the time facing the computer.

Please help me with my problem, because I don't wanna look old and wear eyeglasses jsut to cover it.

Waiting for your soonest reply.

Thanks,

Shelou of Kuwait
Dark circles under the eyes are often hereditary. Assuming you are in good health you will need to look to better make up to cover the problem.

There are special make-ups used to cover port wine stains of the skin, and other severe pigment problems one of them should work for you. Search the internet for products like that.

JCH III MD