Darker Vision in One Eye
About 8 months ago I was hit above the right eye requiring five stitches in my eyebrow followed by swelling and bruising around the eye. I noticed a day or so afterwards that vision in my right eye was not as good as my left and vision was slightly darker. This is particularly noticeable in artificial light e.g. at home in the evening where white objects appear to be noticeably tinted which I had never experienced before. I went to my optometrist who could not find any problems with a regular eye examination (including Fundus Image) apart from a weaker right eye (I'm short sighted)

I have heard of other people having darker or tinted vision in one eye but could anyone please comment whether this is common or have I suffered damage to my right eye. Thank You.
An optometrist is not a physician, Has not been to medical school. You need to see an Ophthalmologist-physician-Eye MD. Find one at www.aao.org and get in for a real exam.

JCH III MD