Dialated Pupil
I am a little worried and I am wondering if someone can answer my question. My right eye dialates all the time while my left one stays normal.  I get headaches often just on the right side of my head, and lately I have been feeling dizzy on and off.  Can you tell me why one stays dialated and the other one is normal, and if the other symptoms I am having is because of my dialated pupil?    
Dilation (note spelling) of one pupil without the other doing the same is not normal and worrisome if its just started. It is very important to see a eye MD ophthalmologist physician) to determine the problem. You can find one in your area at www.aao.org   Its also important to not let the Eye MDs staff put any eyedrops in your eye till the eyeMD has seen you and tested and measured the pupil.

Also take in a close up facial photo of you taken several years ago to document the pupils were same size then and if possible a photo taken of you when one is dilated. When you take the latter photo don't use flash or red eye feature.

JCH III MD
Well, I have had it for probably 3 years now on and off, but never really paid attention to it because it never really bothered me.  But now having the headaches on just the right side of my head (which the headache goes right into my eye) and now getting dizzy on and off, I just wasnt sure if it had to do with my eye or not.  Is there anyway you could tell me what it could possibly be?  Thank you for the info, I will definitely go see an eyeMD.  
It could be an Adie's pupil

Picture of Adie's pupil:  http://www.mrcophth.com/pupils/Adie.html

Read more:  http://children.webmd.com/adie-syndrome

It could be part of a migraine varient/syndrome

JCH III MD