Do I have Glaucoma?
I was told that I have a large optic nerve today while I was at the eye doctor getting contacts. The doctor suspected that I had Glaucoma due to the size of my optic nerve. She is also kind of hesitant on it because I am a teenager and that may just be how my nerves are naturally. I've been reading stuff online about Glaucoma and I'm worried sick because I do not want to be blinded! I have to go back in 2 weeks to take a test to see if I have it. If I do, can I be helped so I do not go blind? Or is there no treatment at all? Please help!
It's not your optic nerve that is large its "the cup/disc ratio"  You likely are myopic and myopes have large C/D ratio.  It is highly unlikely that you have glaucoma and that the C/D ratio is just due to being myopic. If your "eye doctor" is not an Eye MD ophthalmologist and is a non MD optometrist I would suggest you get the tests done by a physician. Medical insurance often covers tests by a MD.  Even if you did have glaucoma and the chance of that is likely less than one in a thousand treatment is available with drops or lasers.
There is more to a diagnosis of glaucoma than C/D ratios and considering your age it is very likely you do not have glaucoma. Most young people I see with large C/D ratios have larger nerves and the size of of the nerve plays a role in how suspicious your nerves look--larger is good.

Wherever you go for your appointment make sure to go to a reputable doctor, and preferably one with an OCT machine.

A  competent eye doctor possessing the tools necessary to make a diagnosis should be able to let you know if there is any concern.
=