Double vision in both eyes independently, only on bright objects and not extreme
I work with my computer all day long practically. I have some ghosting / double vision above whatever im looking at if its bright. Text, the moon, some bright lights, etc.

I went to an eye doctor and they said I had astigmatism and needed glasses, and I have them now. however though my far vision is better with glasses I still have the same issue with the glasses on.

I've done the pinhole test with both glasses on and off and it fixes it, what does this mean? im very scared
It could mean your glasses RX is incorrect, or they are poorly fit and manufactured. It could mean you hare irregular corneal astigmatism, it could mean you have cataracts, not likely that you have macular disorder like swelling (edema)   Suggest you see an eye MD ophthal mologist for a second opinion. Might need to include corneal toporgraphy
I would like to clarify I have the issue in both eyes, if both are open, or if one is open individually, but the pinhole solves the problem. does that rule out neurological issues and means that it is related to my eyes? I have been having teary / red eyes that are irritated and or in pain, and I have also been having more eyegunk throughout the day than normal. However I have been also having constant headpain.

and before this started I have been going to the bathroom more frequently during the night regardless of liquid consumed. about every 2 hours I get up

the second primary doctor I went to said that my fasting glucose 12 hours when I consumed no sugar was 109.

so I am wondering if I should get an a1c test, is it possible any of this is related to diabetic issues?

should I schedule an appointment with a neurologist, schedule an a1c test, or see another eye doctor for a more precise medical eye exam I suppose is the question I am asking.
Would also like to clarify that I have never worn glasses until a few weeks ago when the eye doctor prescribed them to me in the store that I went to.
"Store" doctors are optometrists and often not adhere to the highest level of care. Your eye symptoms do not suggest neurological problems.  Your blood sugar is not abnormally high.  You might find a family MD and let him/her work through all these multi-system complaints.
I was prescribed headache meds and muscle relaxers and they did not help with the headache at all really. it has been constant for quite some time. is it possible the headpain is related directly to my eye issues?
It's possible that it is related to your eye problems or it might not be. I'm not in a position where I can tell.