Duanes Syndrome
Is there anywhere in the world that can cure Duanes Syndrome?  My 17 month old baby has type 3 in her right eye and has little movement in the eye at all.  Tiny amount of movement toward the nose but the eye narrows, no movement towards the ear and limitted movement up and down-causes upshoots and narrowing of the eye (sorry not medical terms!)

We've already been told surgery is not an option but I'm finding it a bit hard to come to terms with the fact there literally is nothing we can do...........I can't believe in this day in age its not correctable.  

Please give me some good news :0(
I have not experience in this area.  Please see a pediatric ophthalmologist or post this question on the other eye forum.

Dr. O.
How do I post this message to the other eye forum? sorry I'm a little bit new to all this.  My daughter does see a Pediatric Othalmologist at the Moorefield Eye Hospital-and they told us that there was no cure, I just wanted to try and see if anyone else had any idea's.

Many Thanks

Gemma
On the home page there is a section on the right and left.  There is an eye section on each.

Moorefields Eye is a good place.  You might try Googling Duane's Type 3

Dr. O.