Dust in eye problem
Hi, I'm a 23 year old male from Philippines. I was riding a jeepney (an open vehicle) yesterday when a dust entered my upper eyelid. I did everything as soon as I got home to get it out. I also searched the internet for some tips on how to get it out but unfortunately it didn't help. I tried submerging my face in a bowl of clean water and blinked a lot of times hoping to get the dust out. I did it several times but my eye only got redder because of the water and the dust is still inside. I lost hope and slept last night with the dust still inside. This morning I woke up feeling better but I can still feel a little flinch when I blink. I'm not sure if the dust is still inside my eye. Please help me. Thank you.
Generally dust will disolve in the tears and be washed out of the eye with tearing;. You eye should feel normal now, if not see an eye MD ophthalmologist.

JCH MD
Thank you so much Dr. Hagan and Medhelp. Hearing that from you gives me a relief. :)
you're welcome JCH MD