EYE PAIN,
Hello Doctor, i have been having this eye problem for a while now.  I am a 19 year old guy.  I have visited an eye doctor about a year ago but all she can tell me was that my eyes had an infection and that the left eye had a bigger infection than the right.  But my left eye feels fine, she gave me a few different eye drops which helped me but my problem is with the right eye.  I occasionally have pain in that eye and the pain comes from the back of the eye, its pain that comes and goes a few times, i can describe it flickering...

Also at times in the morning i can notice that one eye is more open and "awake" than the other eye and it seems to me like my right eye, the one that i have pain in is always "wide" open and the left is kind of lazy... Also to point out, when i happen to get nervous, my right eye starts to get pain and it just "pops" out or seems more visible than the other... its not normal compare to the left eye.

Please help if you can, let me know what the problem might be.  Thank you very much, your help is greatly appreciated.
Just a few thoughts that come to mind.  Perhaps the one eye does not close all the way, especially when you are sleeping.  Maybe one eye bulges out more than the other due to something like thyroid disease.  You could have some other problem with the cornea, or conjuctiva, or lid margin disease.  Maybe some type or orbital or sinus problem.  It's a complex problem to investigate, so I think you should see an ophthalmologist for a complete exam for starters.

MJK MD
Hey thanks doctor Kutryb...

The first time i started to have this eye problem was actually on an airplane...

I was traveling long distance and in a smaller airplane, the pressure was overwhelming and thats when i noticed a pop in my right eye and almost my whole right side of the eye and face was in a bit of pain, i believe this is why i am having this eye problem but i can not find what the case is with it? I mean i went to an eye doctor and she told me it was fine and she could not find out what i was talking about?  Do you know anything about this?  and maybe it could be some type of a nerve connected to the eye that popped or something like that.  What do you think and any suggestions?

Thanks again Doc, your help is very much appreciated.
A related discussion, eyeball going in was started.