Ear canal connected to eyes
For the past couple years, I've been noticing that whenever I have an excess of tears (due to allergies, crying, irritation, etc), I feel wetness in my ears.  It's very noticable in the bottom ear when I'm laying on my side.  It's never dripping out, but I sometimes dry it with a Qtip because it is so bothersome.  I realize nobody I've ever talked to has experienced this.  I even asked an ENT once, and he told me it was impossible because my eardrums are intact and completely healthy looking.  He said the wetness is probably because I use Qtips and the skin is dried out and irritated, which causes the skin inside to "weep."
I swear that when I wear a lot of dark eye makeup, the Qtip comes out of my ear greyish-black.  I did forget to mention to the ENT that maybe five years ago, I had an outer ear infection where I was prescribed acetic acid drops.  I laid on my left side and put the prescribed amount in my right ear so it wouldn't drain out and get wasted.  A few seconds later, I felt the acetic acid in my eyes burning terribly.  Maybe I have some strange deformation of the ear, but how else could I have this happen?

My symptoms sound very much like this user's: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Eye-Care/Eye-and-Ear-connection/show/388607#post_2284914

This discussion is related to Eye and Ear connection?.
I mean to say that I felt the acetic acid in my right eye.
No anatomical connection is likely unless you are the lone person on this earth with an eye-ear pipeline.

How is it possible? The same things that can irritate the eye can irritate the sinuses' and skin that lines the nose, throat and ear.

JCH MD
SAME HERE. And I'm not crazy. I wear liquid liner and it often seeps out through my eyes also... Tear duct? But DEFINITELY has been inside my ear before also,
Same here. Weat eyears with intact ear  drums when cry or in the morning some times. My MD had no explanation ether.
Eyes and ear are both connected to nose? Could  these connections be aligned in some cases such way that liquid can pass from eyes to ears?
=