Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis 2 years and counting
I had Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis 2.5years ago and still have scarring on my cornea, intense glare sensitivity and am still wearing glasses for every day use (I never wore them before the infection). Is this normal and will this go away?
Sub-epithelial infiltrates resulting from EKC can persist for years.  They are collections of inflammatory cells under the surface of the cornea.  They do gradually resolve; when they cause significant symptoms, your ophthalmologist could put you on a topical steroid, which will accelerate the clearing of the infiltrates.  You need to be followed closely by the ophthalmologist, because long-term steroids can cause cataracts and glaucoma.  There are milder steroids such as Alrex or Lotemax which could be tried.