Eye Care Community
Exophoria Treatment

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Exophoria Treatment

I saw eye surgeon for pain in right side of brain due to outsliding of eye. He told that i have exophoria disorder. Initially he gave me some eye exercise. But its 4 years but still problem persists. One another surgeon suggested eye surgery for that.
I want to know success rate for exophoria treatment by surgery. Is there any chance of future problems in vision due to that ? Please help me with your valuable inputs.
Thanks in advance
This who subject has recently been discussed. You can access the discussion thread by use of the search feature and archives.

JCH MD