Eye (Blinking) Pain
The pain seems like it has to do with the muscles around my eye. Every time I blink, I feel pain around the left eyeball itself, going from under my eyeball, around to the outter corner of my eye, and under my eye lid where most of the pain is. There is no pain toward the inner corner of my eye. It also hurts when I touch my eye lid.

I wear glasses (not all the time, like I am supposed too) and I work in front of the computer often. I started staying up very late for the pass few days. It first began when I was slightly sick and when my finals began in school, then, the pain was very little and not as irritating. Now that we have regents this week, my cold has gotten worse (with stuffy/runny nose & sore throat), and so has the pain around my eye. Many people are saying its because of eye strain and/or stress, and that I just need alot of rest.
I just want to make sure that it is nothing is wrong with the choroid, sciera or even the optic nerve.
Its not normal. Its not due to computers. It could be something abnormal under the eyelid (foreign body, inclusion cyst, concretion, etc).

You need to see an Ophthalmologist and be sure that he/she flips your uppper lid and looks under it.

Find one at www.aao.org

JCH MD