Eye Care Expert Forum
Eye Redness

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Eye Redness
I am 31 year old one working in the IT field and my current location is somewhat dustly city in Karnataka, India.
I use frequently computers and my monitors are LCD's. I have some problem with eye ; getting red alternatively. This is some time gets when i travelled to some place, some times late sleep etc.

In my left lower eye brow some part of skin is always getting problem, like tiny tissues coming out. Also after my sleep wake up white kind of liquid is coming frequenly and it will be solid around the eyes.

I have consulted doctors twice and they told its due to some allegetic and prescribed some medicines & eye drops. After taking the medicines it will be solved for some time (1 to 2 week) ang again it will start the problem.

These are the medices prescribed by doctors
1.) D.OCUPOL EYE DROPS
2.) T.COMBIFLAM TABLETS
3.) T.MICROFLOX 500 MG TAB
4.) D.MOSI EYE DROPS 5ML

So I kindly request you to suggest some precautions and prescriptions for curing this illness.
I will be very thankful for that

Thanking you

Aneesh TK

Unfortunately in order to know what you have I would have to be able to see you in person.  I suggest you keep a record of your symptoms and what helps and what doesn't.  Find the best ophthalmologist in your city and try to find a regimen that works.

MJK MD
Dear Doctor,

Thanks a lot for the fast reply.

I will do the same  and get back to you

Once again thanks.

Regards
Aneesh