Eye Shrinkage
My daughter is 16 and I notice her left eye is shrinking.  The difference in her eyes size in the past 2 months is very noticeable.  I took her to the ophthalmologist in July 08 her eyesight change slightly and the difference in size was not noticeable.  Should I be concern?
Yes, absolutely. there are some very serious things that can cause this. Take some external pictures that demonstrate the "shrinkage" and take them in. If you have faith in your present Eye MD go back. If you want a second opinion see a pediatric opthalmologist or an oculoplastic surgeon. Find one at www.aao.org

VERY IMPORTANT:  When you go in do not let the technicians put any drops in at all before the Eye MD looks at her. The dilation drops can interfer with a proper diagnosis.

JCH MD