Eye Twitch (follow-up) and lip/chin twitch

I posted on here several days ago about my aggravating eye twitch. One doctor on here told me it was probably myokymia, which can last several days or weeks.

I still have a twitch in my upper eyelids. It was predominate in my left eye and now is more dominate in my right eye. It seems as though the dominate eye has "jumped" from one side to the other. Is this ok?

Also, over the past few days, I've noticed that maybe once a day, I'll feel a slight twitch/spasm/vibration either in my upper lip, at my jaw bone near my chin, OR on the cheek area directly beneath my eye (NEVER all at once though). It's not a MAJOR spasm. I've read about hemifacial spasms, and this doesn't seem near as bad as that condition can become. (also, I'm a 20 year old female, if that makes a difference)

My parents really want me to hold off on going back to the doctor so soon because all too often I run to the doctor for something that turns out to be minor. I'm just overly cautious, I guess!

I've tried eating bananas and gatorade because I've read sometimes twitching can have to do with electrolytes. Yesterday, I really had no twitching problems all afternoon (which was the first time since all this started). But now, this morning, it seems to be starting again. I guess I just started getting a little anxious when my face started having the symptoms I mentioned above, IN ADDITION, to the eye twitching. Do you think it could be anything serious or still probably something benign like myokymia?

thanks for your help!
-shannon
First of all spending time and money in the doctor's office to get the GOOD news that it's nothing serious is NEVER a waste of time or money nor should anyone feel bad about that. Would you (they) be happier if the doctor found something that was sight or  life threatening?

IF the twitching spreads to the face or mouth you must go in. If its just the eye twitching you might continue to observe it.

If you do a lot of caffeine cut down on that, it helps some people.

JCH III MD