Eye alignment problem
I am a 56 year old male.   About 3 years ago I had a procedure to correct for strabismus.  After the procedure I noticed that my vision did not align vertically (rotationally?) between my eyes.  With the right eye only, when I look at a level reference, then open my left eye while closing the right, I have to tilt my head several degrees to obtain the same reference.  At times my eyes become very tired and I have to cover one of them to continue working on my computer.   What options are available for correcting this?

Thank you.
If it is a small amount you can have prisms or a surgery developed by Dr. Ken Wright in Beverly Hills,  an in office procedure which takes a few minutes.  It is called a mini-tenotomy.  I had this done for a small vertical tropia which was a complication of retinal detachment surgery and it worked well.

Dr. O.
Thank you, Dr. Oyakawa.  I have requested an appointment with my opthalmologist.  I will post the result.