Eye binocular control.
Hi, I am 32 years old, Male, and I can control my binocular/stereoscopic vision.  I am wondering how many other people out there can do this.

To be clear:  here is what I am talking about:  when I am looking at an object, I can split in into two images, one generated by the left eye, and the other by the right.  The more effort I put into it, the further apart I can split the images.  The image generated by my right eye appears on the left, and the image generated by my left eye appears on the right when I do this.

It is very interesting and useful for me in many ways.  For instance, I can see 3D Magic-Eye pictures with almost no effort, and from any distance.  Also, the vision in my right eye is slightly inferior to the vision in my left eye, and when I am doing this, I can divert my attention to one image or the other, to see the differences between them (my right eye needs approximately a -1 prescription).

I have had people watch my eyes while I do this, and they tell me that my eyes separate, with the pupils moving away from each other while I maintain the effect.

Anyway, can anyone else out there do this?
Yes there are millions of people that can do that. What you are describing is intermittent exotrophia or an exophoria that you can dissociate.  Contrary to what you might imagine if your eyes cross if you close the right eye the right image goes away and vice versa, i.e. the images are uncrossed even though the eyes cross.

If, like you the cross image goes away it means your eyes are diverging called an exo- deviation , less kindly called "wall eyes"

If you want to know more you can google those terms.

JCH MD