Eye feels weird - please help,
Hello - I have had eye and ear issues for several months and have fluid in ears. On 2nd round of anibiotics for that. Since december I have had weird eye feelings. At first felt like twitches but not actually twitching. More like spasms or tightening. That part stopped on antibiotics, but weird eye feelings stayed. Like half of my right eye not working right and has sensation of something in it or something. I now start to feel like a dull ache in corner of eye. However I still have major ear pressure and fluid build up. I went to opTometrist and they said all looked fine. Have referral to Opthamology. Afraid something is seriously wrong inside my brain.

What's also weird is if dr Puts in eye drops my eyes - ears pop and have pressure. 4 drs have said "hmm that's weird!" not very reassuring. Anyone else experience eye issues connected to their ears. I cant even find it on the dreaded google!!
Your best course is to go ahead and see an Eye MD physician ophthalmologist.k

JCH MD