Eye lumps
I found a small lump on my upper eye lid about 6 months ago.  It is under my skin and is only visible if I point it out to someone or get them to feel it.  In that same eye my lower eye lid has a red line on the inside of the eye lid and a small raising of the skin where the inner eyelid meets the outer one.  A couple of days ago I felt on my other eye lid another small lump this time on my lower eye lid( different eye).  I then noticed that the inside of my lower eye lid where I just found the new lump that there is another red line but this time a small pimple has formed close to the inside of my eye lid but in the center of my eye.  Not sure if these are related or what might be going on.
I have this lump on my bottom eye and i just got it first i was using my mascara,eyeliner,eyeshadow,and eyelash curler and my eyes were getting red like a line and i thought it was a makeup so i took it out and redo my makeup and then for a couple of hours i took a shower and i took the makeup out by washing my face and then i found a lump on the bottom of myeye..What does that mean?
You should have the bump checked by an Eye MD. The most common cause is a chalazion. Use the search feature and arhives to read about. Use Google Images to see what they look like
JCH MD