Eye pressure after injury
I had a blunt trauma 2.5 yrs back, i had a goinio test done a week back , and it said all angles are normal,open(grade 4) ,heavy pigmentation ou. I was told there is pigmentation in both eyes.I remember having a minor trauma in my left eye some 10yrs back(although im not sure left or right,thinkg its mostly left). My eye pressure in morning were 14,15, but in afternoon it was 18 in both. They measured the pressure by contact tonometry(its lid gives a blue light ). I consulted a glaucoma specialist who told its normal now and tht pigmentation is seen in myopics also(my power is -0.5 syl). I also have a choroidal scar in my right eye due to the injury. I was asked to follow up after 6 months

My doubt is , is the pressure normal ? how risky am I to get high pressures ? how frequently shld i follow up? can i do exercises and what things i need to avoid
Pressure is normal.  Ask your doctor the other questions.

Dr. O.
Thanks for the reply, is it enough i consult my doc after 6 months ? or do i need to check something before that ?