Eye Care Expert Forum
Eye surgery

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Eye surgery
Sir/madam:as i hav some financial problems.can i do my surgery after 2-3 years.or i have to do it now only.my right eye no is -13 and left eye no is -12.my age is 22 years.please help..regards
If the surgery is implantation of intraocular lenses or corneal refractive surgery without any other issues such as retinal tears/detachments (which are more common in eyes with your degree of myopia), there is definitely no rush and you can wait while wearing glasses/contact lenses during the interim.  
Sir:can you suggest which type of surgery wil be suitable for me.lasik,lasek or any other.my right eye no is -13 and left eye no is -12.my age is 22 yrs.please help regards.
That depends on the shape and thickness of your cornea which would best be determined by the surgeon that you choose.  If you're unsure, you can always get multiple opinions since the consultation often is complimentary.