Eye twitching and rolling
I have read on hear question about eye twitching and rolling mostly about children ages 7 to 14. I am 22years old and i have epilepsi about ONE seizer every THREE months. Usually i always have to squint my eyes(i don't know why) but lately for the past 3 weeks my eyes are constantly rolling and blinking at the same time and i can't stop it. It's also starting to give me headaches.I was just wondering if i should see a doctor?  or if someone can tell me what is wrong by the symptoms i have described=)
Thank you
Vanessa
I'm a healthy 23 year old, and I have been living with this problem as long as I can recall. I have never been diagnosed with Epilepsy, so I'm not certain if we are both dealing with the SAME problem. I blink excessively, and when I do, I roll my eyes. I end up with headaches if I do it too often, yet I am not able to stop doing it. When I close my eyes, I begin to roll them, and when I open them, I open them wide, while ending the roll. People often think I am just rolling my eyes at them, which is far from the case.

I cannot find anything else useful, aside from a woman who wrote that her daughter or son does it, but claims to feel fine, which is the case for myself as well, aside from the headaches occasionally.

Anyone with questions about this, feel free to contact me at ***@****.

It may be that your child has the same problem  as I do, and in fact IS fine.

Jessica
s o n t e e p r (at) y a h o o (dot) c o m
Hello vanessak  Your problem does require that you see an ophthalmologist Eye MD physician. You might also consider seeing a neuro-ophthalmologist. You can go to www.aao.org and use the Find An Eye MD feature to locate one in or near your community.

JCH III MD