Eye vesicle
I woke up a couple of months ago with a visible vesicle (stye like) UNDER my lower eyelid. I didn't feel any pain at all, it just was there. In the following days, I douched softly the area with lukewarm chamomile tea and after several weeks it seemed that the swelling subsided a bit. Now it's hardly noticeable (it's under the eyelid afterall) especially if you didn't know where it was in the first place but still is visible from close-up.

So what should I do? Will it eventually go away (I have it for almost 3 months now)? It's worth mentioning that I had my eyes checked recently for my driver's licence and the doctor didn't even tell me anything about it.

Thanks in advance!
the most common thing that would cause that woulc be a 'chalazion"  use the search feature and look that up then Google it then do a Google IMAGES.

If it says small or goes away probably not worth the cost of a exam. If gets bigger or changes in appearance have an Eye MD check it out.

JCH IIIMD
http://uuhsc.utah.edu/MoranEyeCenter/opatharch/images/lid/21811.jpg

It's looks like this, only smaller and less red in colour but it is located near the edge of the eyelid thus making it more visible. All I care is if it will go away on its own or if it needs some treatment because I have it for 3 months already.
So anyway, how long does it take to go away approximately under normal circumstances?
I am a community leader here, not a doctor. I am also an experienced eye patient. Welcome to our community.

If you are concerned still, have an eye md check you. Find an ***@****. I know you said you were recently examined, but you did not say if you saw an MD.

Anna

Write back if you need more help.
Anything that hangs around for three months needs to be looked at by an Eye MD to be sure its not a skin cancer.

JCH III MD