Eyebrow pain
I get this brow pain, right on the bone, all along the brow itself and down to the brow close to the inner corner of my eye.  If I press on the brow, the pain is intense. There seems to be a trigger point closer to my nose that hurts very bad upon pressing on it.  Contact lenses make this brow pain worse, but it can occur with glasses wear, too.  It switches between eyes, but the left eye is worse.  It also feels like there is pain on the top of my eyeball and behind my eye, but mostly in the brow region.  Had a normal eye exam--nothing adverse was found.  
How about getting an eye exam.  This could be a minimal problem like glasses imbalance to something more serious.  See an ophthalmologist.  Find one on AAO.org.

Dr. O.
Did you ever find out what it was? I've have the same issue for many years now and it has destroyed my life! In pain every day, some worse than others but I never feel good or normal on my left side. Same areas, left eyebrow and in towards left eye, where eyebrow, eye and bridge of nose meet. Please someone help me!!!
Did you ever solve your pain issue with your left eyebrow?
You might want to google "hemicrania continua," a long-term headache disorder:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemicrania_continua

=