Eye Care Community
Eyelid Irritation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Eyelid Irritation

The skin below my eyebrows and under the corners of my eyes is red and itchy and sort of scaly. My dermatologist said it was exima but nothing they gave me has helped. I use tanning beds and the 50 cent eye covers so I don't know if the adhesive on those is causing it but I would love for it to go away because my eyelids are super red.
See if stopping the tanning helps. Also, consider seeing an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.
I have eczema over my eylid also.  It's been there for the last five years.  It makes it hard to wear my contact lenses.  Because it seem that when I scratch my eyelids or rub them it irritates my contact lenses causes them to move and distort my vision.  I tried taking contact out for a week and eczema got better.  Check your contact lenses.  The material that it's made of.