Eyelid Irritation
I have a cluster of "wart like" bumps on my eyelid. It is driving me crazy because I don't knowwhy they are there. It doesn't itch, or hurt in anyway, just looks bad. My eye shadow looks ridiculous and very noticable. Please help!! In case you ask, all my makeup is new.
It may be that you have small Chalazions on your eye lid. They can form from irritation. I had a huge one that started small, I had to have it surgically removed.
First of all, see the best eye doctor in your area, and ask their opinion of it. You need to be seen.
In the meantime, wash your eyes with warm water, they say to use Johnsons Baby shampoo on your eyes and rinse with warm water. I use cetaphyl antibacterial soap  and have been free of irritation.
Do not use moisturizers on your eyes, throw away all of your make-up . Buy new makeup after the bumps are treated.
You need to see a real live Eye MD ophthalmologist for a proper diagnosis. Find one in the USA at www.aao.org

JCH IIII MD