Eye Care Community
Eyelid tender to touch (Sore)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Eyelid tender to touch (Sore)

My left upper eyelid is tender to touch (Sore) somewhat burns & both eyelids are somewhat itchy also. There is no redness or swelling & both eyeballs look fine. Could this be allergies of some sort, if so is there any over the counter medication or home care I could use?  
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
I would just use warm compresses and Zaditor eye drops. If the eye gets red starts to make pus or you develop a style like infection on the eyelid see and Eye MD  (find one at www.aao.org)
'
JCH III MD
Blank
My upper eye lid became somewhat puffy probably from fooling around with it & a little red from the itching however no pus or style like infection as developed . Most symptoms as described are the same so should I still follow up with Zaditor Eye Drops & warm compresses.

Thank You Kindly, Garris
Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
------------------
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources