Eyelids causing problems?
I've heard that some vision problems can be caused by eyelids.  For starters I've had detailed ophthalmologist eye exam so thats out of the way.  The part between my eyebrow and eyelid is slightly larger then other peoples, it puts some pressure on the top part of my eyes and has always felt uncomfortable when I open my eyes wide because of the pressure (or something else).  My vision problem is that the top part of things seem to have an outline or haze thats the same color as whats below of it. I don't really know what to make of this, I'm starting to become a hypochondriac over this
If you've had several detailed eye examinations by ophthalmologists and they did not turn up anything serious, then you should monitor your condition to see if things get worse or new symptoms develop, if so have your eyes checked again my an Eye MD. In any case see an Eye MD at least yearly.

JCH III MD