Eyes Can't Focus
About six months ago while I was walking, my right eye suddenly felt out of focus.  I thought the lenses of my glasses fell out but it wasn't.  It lasted for about 10 seconds, I felt dizzy, then it became normal.  It happened a few more times the next few days then it stopped.  Throughout the six months this happened more often, the duration became longer and gotten more severe.  It felt as if my two eyes have different focus.  If I covered either eye my vision is fine, but once I removed the cover the focus of my eyes didn't match. I perceive my surrounding as if it's off balance and felt like I had crooked eyes.  I asked others and they say my eyes look normal.  When I close my eyes I can still feel the "out of focus," so to speak. My balance is affected and lately, I don't know if it's related, I've developed a searing headache on the left side of my head which I never experienced before, and the headache sometimes lasts the whole day.  This situation happens several times a day now and takes longer, up to one minute or longer to readjust.  I had my vision checked and the doctor said it was okay.  I do use computer and video screen a lot, more than 8 hours a day sometimes.  Could you tell me what this situation might be and whether there's any permanent damage done?  Thank you for your time and help.  
Those are concerning and if you were not seen by a neuro-ophthalmologist then I would go in to see one. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH III MD