Eyes yellow
When I first wake up, I see everything in shades of yellow or green.  Everything - walls, sheets, dogs, clothing - everything.  What causes this?
It's nor normal. It could represent diease of the cornea or macula. See an eye MD ophthalmologist Find one USA at www.aao.org

JCH MD
Is the colored vision also the case if you wake up in a completely dark room and then turn on the lights?   In that case you need to see a Doctor.

On the other hand,  it it only happen when you wake up and there is already substantial light on in the room, it could be normal.   Perhaps you have seen the optical illusion where you stare at an American flag for a long time, then look at a white sheet of paper and see a ghost image with the conjugate colors?   Something similar can happen if you are sleeping in a room with a lot of light. This filters through your eyelid and hits your retina as mostly red, consequently when you wake up that eye will see with a greenish tinge.  The more light in your room before you wake up, the greener will be your vision.   The effect should not last very long though.  You can test if this is what you are seeing by patching one eye before going to sleep.  When you wake up the unpatched eye will see greenish (briefly) and the patched one will see normal colors (from the moment you unpatch it.).
-