Floaters after blunt trauma to eye
How long does it typically take for floaters from blunt trauma to dissipate? Water from the power washer blasted me in the left eye Friday afternoon. Saturday morning I woke up with floaters in that eye. They are distracting, but I can still see clearly. Many years ago I had floaters from a different blunt force trauma, but I can't remember how long it took for them to dissipate, and I don't know if age is a factor (I'm 60 now).
Woke with large black area. 6 months later still had large blurry area ane one large floater. Eye dr. Said I needed to see dr. Because I had a small stroke. She ordered a MRI.  Showed chronis small vessel ischemic disease. Eye dr. Ssaid I must have had a spike of high blood pressure.  Have been taking Inderal 20 mg. Of the beta blocker. Do you think I had a stroke?