Floaters getting bigger
Hi, I have had eye floaters and visual snow for 7 years now.  I got them shortly after I got my first pair of glasses.  It was never really that bad before, I would only notice it if i looked at the sky and concentrated on it.  A few months ago I got my first pair of contact lenses, which were a bit stronger of a prescription than my glasses were.  I noticed after a month of wearing my new contacts that my floaters and visual snow appeared to be magnified.  the floaters more than doubled in size  and the VS became more intense.  I also started to notice that I could see the floaters on every background, even in the shade.  I can   I went and had several eye exams over the past 3 months just to make sure nothing was wrong.  They said that my eyes were perfectly healthy, no signs of any damage.  I just thought that it was strange that this happened after getting contacts.  Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening and what would cause it?
My floater in my left eye got worse after PRK.  It was just in better focus.

Dr. O.