Floaters that look like fog
So I've had floaters since my RD in 06. I was just checked 2 weeks ago for change in floaters. I'm stabile. Just a question though. I have these clumps of floaters that aren't spots but more like cobwebs that make it look like I'm looking through Saran Wrap. Flick my eye n whoosh they move. What are the chances of these changing? It's become annoying to the point I'm getting depressed. They were always there but more so now. My eye gets so tired at the end of the day from flicking around.
These floaters are likely permanent unless they are removed by vitrectomy.  However, vitrectomy is serious surgery and generally is not done for floaters alone.  Vitrectomy is performed for floaters/hemorrhage associated with an acute retinal detachment, diabetic retinopathy, trauma, etc.
Sorry, Cristina:  I clicked too soon!  Try to ignore the floaters if possible.  In other words, do not look for them and try to find them.  There is a chance that your brain will learn to ignore the floaters, and they will become less troublesome.  If you ever have sudden new floaters, such as a shower of bugs or cobwebs, you must see your retina specialist immediately.  Floaters themselves are not harmful; I have hundreds which I've had for many years.
Mine are due to a rd I had in 2006. I have a macular pucker and edema. I'm trying to ignore them