Eye Care Community
Flomax and Cataract surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Flomax and Cataract surgery

Is there any new research and tactics for treating cataracts for men who have been taking Flomax for a decade.

And where can I investigate "centers of excellence" for handling cataract surgery for me who have been taking Flomas for such a long period?
Floppy iris syndrome due to flomax is a not widely recognized problem that almost all cataract surgeons have experience managing. It does not develop in every patient that is on flomax. You do not need to travel long distances for cataract surgery. With over 3.25 million done in the USA alone than is a large number of excellent surgeons in most localities

JCH MD