Glare from Cataract Surgery
I had cataract surgery on the left eye April the 9th 2008, and I also had Cataract surgery on the right eye June 24th 2008. In the beginning I had no problem's, but after a few week's I had severe glare. I couldn't look at the TV, couldn't drive, and couldn't go on the computer. This lasted about 3 month's in the left eye, I was really desperate. The doctor suggested after much discussion using glasses even though I didn't need the glasses for the glare, I got a prescription for sun glasses with glare resistance. They also helped a great deal! When i'm in the sun, I use the prescription glasses and the glasses he gave me after Cataract surgery at the same time. The conditon is improving and I am much relieved because I was really desperate. I'm hoping that this information will help someone else to get rid of the glare.

PLMrocky
***@****

This discussion is related to Extreme light/glare sensitivity after cataract surgery.
-