Glaucoma and cough syrup
I have 0.6 C/D ratio and almost 20 mm hg eye pressure in both my eyes. I have been seeing glaucoma specialist from 2 years. Did OCT, GDX, HRT etc and he told me i do not have glaucoma..just keep checking every year with OCT or GDx or HRT. I have healthy rim and optic nerve.

Now i have cold from last two/three days and i purched one over the counter cough syrup and i took only one dose yesterday and then i was reading the warning and it was written you should ask your doctor before taking it if you have (1).... (2).... like that and one of them was galucoma. I am  very worried because i took one dose of it yesterday. I did not take this cough syrup after that at all. Should i go and get checked with eye doctor again if this cough syrup did something wrong with my eye. I am very worried. Please help me

VSQ
You can take the medication. It only referes to people with angle closure glaucoma. If you doctor found that he would have recommended a laser iridectomy.

JCH IIIMD